Nashville season 2 meme—-9 things I want to see in season 3
1. More Deacon/Juliette
2. A Scarlett/Juliette/Rayna song
3. Any &/all Luke/Juliette
4. More #gunnarandjuliette
5. Scarlett and Will to remember that they’re friends
6. Scarlett & Maddie meeting and a Scarlett/Deacon/Maddie song
7. More of Luke and his amazingly named children (y’all, I am forever all the sads that we were robbed Colt’s amazing eyerolling reaction to his father’s proposing in public because that would be epic)
8. Avery to sing more than two songs
9. Gunnar to top that outfit somehow (preferably with glasses)
Happy 4th of July from Nashville. #GodBlessUSA
A good pair of shades can come in handy if you’re Juliette Barnes.
Two arms around me, heaven to ground me, and a family that always calls me home…Happy Father’s Day!
He’s the restless kind, the kind that you can’t win But he’ll try his best to make you fall in love with him And I can’t count the times I’ve been down that road Can’t tell you why he does what he does but one thing I Know He ain’t gonna change, he ain’t gonna change I love that boy, but he ain’t gonna change He can tell a lie like no other man And he’ll turn it all around on you If he thinks he can Yeah he found someone who can’t tell him no But the second that he gets too deep that’s when he goes You get over him just when you lay it down That’s when it never fails he will come back around You want to take him back But it’s just no use no matter how you paint it the truth’s the truth I still love that boy but he ain’t gonna change